You can top up GKash money in FreeStyle2 on Steam by using Steam Wallet in the same manner as topping up to purchase items in Dota 2, CS:GO or TF2.
You can download the game at FreeStyle2: Street Basketball
1. Inside the game, you can check your GKash balance on the top. When you want to top up, click on the red “$” button.
2. Select the price that you would like to top up. These vary from $5, $10, $20, $30 and $50. Then, click “OK”.
3. After that, the game will pop into money deduction page in Steam. If you are ready to top up, click “Authorize”.
But if your money is not enough, Steam will show an “Add Fund” button for you to top up Steam Wallet before making the purchase.
4. If this process succeeds, you will receive GKash money as soon as the money is deducted from Steam Wallet.
1. Choose an item that you are interested in. Then, click on blue coin button (if you want to buy several items, we advise you to use basket instead).The game will display amount of money that you will have to pay and Mileage money that you will earn from purchasing this item.
2. Confirm the order again.
3. That’s it! Check the item at the Locker.
4. If the item is in form of package, click open to break it into its subsidiaries.